A small group of designers, product developers and R&D experts from across Salomon looked at the production waste around them and wondered what they could possibly make with these materials that would otherwise end up in the trash.
They got their hands dirty and searched through the garbage cans at the Salomon Prototyping Center for materials like ABS, polypropylene, PU and PA. Then, using a shredder and hot press, they experimented with the collected materials to make everything from parts for snowboard bindings and ski boots to running shoes, snowboards and skis. Their goal was to change the way we humans think about trash.
All news and details at:
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/salomon
– Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/salomon/
– Tik Tok: https://www.tiktok.com/@salomon
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/salomonsports
– Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.fr/OfficialSalo… #TomorrowIsYours